MVE CryoSystem 6000 FA
The MVE CryoSystem 6000 Full Auto cryostorage combines the compact efficiency of aluminum Dewar vessels with monitoring and automatic filling functions with the TEC 3000 control unit. Monitoring the liquid nitrogen level by differential pressure allows the use of this system for storage in both the liquid and vapor phase. The TEC 3000 electronics continuously monitors and records the temperature in the storage tank and the level of liquid nitrogen, includes, if necessary, autofill of the vessel, as well as audio/video alarms (remote connection). The high level of safety and the absence of the need to manually fill the container also helps to maintain a constant temperature profile.
The CryoSystem 6000 Full Auto is as convenient and safe as a large-capacity stainless steel cryostorage , for a collection of medium-sized samples and for a small price.
Comes with TEC 3000 electronics.
- Fully automatic control of liquid nitrogen level and temperature
- It is intended for storage in the liquid phase; it can be used for storage in the vapor phase
- 17 user-configurable audio/visual signals
- Convenient location of the stopper / lid for easy loading/unloading of samples
- The control unit stand is tilted for easy operation with the LCD display
- Improved efficiency
- Easy to move in case of emergencies or natural disasters
- Includes six racks, a filling hose and a roller base
Spare parts warranty 2 years * Vacuum system warranty 3 years
|Volume of liquid nitrogen to fill cryostorage facilities without a storage system||175 l|
|Static loss rate*||2,5 l/day|
|Inner diameter of the neck||216 mm|
|Total height with autofill system||963 mm|
|Outer diameter||673 mm|
|Overall height||415 mm|
|Weight empty||70,7 kg|
|Weight full, calculated||216,8 kg|
|Maximum storage capacity|
|Number of racks||6||6||6|
|Number of 1.2 and 2 ml vials, 100 vials/cryobox, calculated||6000||4200||3000|
|Cryoboxes per rack||10||7||5|
* Static loss rate and the static offline storage rate are nominal. The actual characteristics will depend on the nature of the cryopreservation use, atmospheric conditions, and production tolerances.
Complies with MDD 93/42/EEC, the EU Medical Equipment Directive.