MVE Vario 1879P
The MVE Vario 1879P cryogenic storage facility provides stable cryogenic storage of up to 79950 1.2 / 2.0 ml cryoprobes.
The MVE variō ™ series is an innovative and energy-efficient alternative for storage at temperatures from -20°C to -150°C. In a completely dry sample storage area, the temperature is determined by the user.
The MVE VARIō cryopreservation significantly reduces the chance of sample contamination, which often occurs in contact with LN2. This ensures a high degree of storage safety and a constant temperature profile, even when the lid is open (in contrast to cryopreservers running on liquid nitrogen). At the same time, the MVE variō series cryopreservers consume less than 1% of electricity and provide approximately 70% savings in operating costs compared to medical freezers of well-known brands.
Comes with the new MVE Cryoport touch screen.
- Operating cost savings of about 70% compared to medical freezers at -80°C
- Electricity consumption is less than 1% compared to medical freezers at -80°C from leading manufacturers
- Dry sample storage area
- Constant temperature profile even when the lid is open
- Optimal sample processing time, minimum temperature rise when loading warm samples
- No heat load; no excess heat is diverted to the room, no additional HVAC system is required
- No expensive compressors requiring replacement
- Convertible design: the cryo storage facility can be upgraded to extend the temperature range to -190°C
- Modern touch screen
Spare parts warranty 2 years * Vacuum system warranty 5 years
|Maximum storage capacity|
|Test tubes of 1.2 and 2 ml (with internal thread)||79950|
|Number of cryobox racks per 100 cells||54|
|Number of mini racks for cryoboxes for 25 cells||30|
|Number of shelves in the rack||13|
|Temperature range||-20°C, -150°C|
|Liquid nitrogen consumption at -80°C, calculated||15 /day|
|Power consumption (constant)||8 W|
|Inner diameter of the neck||635 mm|
|Usable internal height||749 mm|
|Inner diameter||1422 mm|
|Overall height||1577 mm|
|Required width of the doorway**||1524 mm|
|Empty cryopreservation weight *||728 kg|
|Cryopackage capacity||Total packages||Packages per frame||Quantity of frames|
|791 OS/U Medsep (25 ml)||5866||7||838|
|4R9951 (50 ml)||2952||6||492|
|4R9953 (250 ml)||1584||4||396|
|4R9955 (500 ml)||1104||4||276|
|DF200 (200 ml)||960||4||240|
|DF700 (700 ml)||504||4||126|
* Without a sample storage system.
** The minimum width of the doorway required to bring the vessel into the room. The area at the base may vary. Contact technical support for detailed drawings.
Complies with MDD 93/42 / EEC, the EU Medical Equipment Directive. Cryopreservation facilities are included in the UL/C-UL list.