The MVE CryoShipper 2000 dewar vessel provides transport of 2000 vials for 15 days. Holds 65 liters of liquid nitrogen.
The MVE CryoShipper 2000 is designed specifically for the transport of large quantities of 1.2 and 2.0 ml vials. The new design also allows samples to be stored in liquid nitrogen after arriving at their destination.
- Transportation of a large amount of biomaterials in the vapor phase
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Indoor temperature -150°C or lower
- Protective transport container
- Data logger
- Refuels in less than 2 hours
- Safe for international transport; not subject to the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (Special provision A152)
Spare parts warranty 2 years • Vacuum system warranty 3 years
|Maximum storage capacity|
|Number of square racks||4|
|Number of boxes per rack||5|
|The number of 1.2 and 2.0 ml vials (100/box)||2000|
|Liquid nitrogen capacity without storage system, calculated||65 l|
|Static holding time||15 days|
|Static evaporation rate*||0,79 l/days|
|Inner diameter of the neck||215,9 mm|
|Overall height||692 mm|
|Outer diameter||559 mm|
|Weight empty||29,5 kg|
|Weight Charged vapor||43,1 kg|
|Weight full||83,9 kg|
|Protective shipping container, part number||12 875 162|
* Static evaporation rate and static storage rate are nominal.
The actual static storage rate and performance may vary depending on atmospheric conditions, sample temperature, and usage.
Complies with MDD 93/42/EEC, the EU Medical Equipment Directive.