Dewar flask YDS-35B with a volume of 35.5 l with additional side and bottom reinforcement for increased safety during transportation and storage of biological samples.
The Dewar flask is a “vessel-in-vessel” type tank, which has a screen-vacuum super-insulation of the inter-wall space, which allows minimizing the evaporation of liquid nitrogen due to heat inflows at a temperature of -196°C.
The Dewar flask was developed by the American company MVE Biological Solutions, the inner and outer vessels are made of high-strength aluminum alloy, and the neck that connects them is made of durable fiberglass with very low thermal conductivity.
Designed for laboratory and general industrial use.
- The vessels are made of high-strength aluminum alloy;
- Multilayer screen-vacuum thermal insulation;
- The protective casing of the vessel protects against possible damage when moving the vessel;
- Locking lid “with ears” to protect biological samples (optional);
- Roller base for easy movement of the vessel (optional).