MVE Research RD-6
MVE Research dewar vessels are specially designed for easy and safe transportation of liquid nitrogen and samples within the facility. These devices are vacuum insulated, which provides excellent thermal insulation and long storage time.
- The entire structure is made of stainless steel
- Cover with insulation coating (optional). Plug and plug are not included.
- Wide neck for easy access to samples
- Convenient carrying handle (except 0.5 L container)
- Complies with laboratory safety requirements that prohibit the use of glass elements in Dewar vessels
|Volume of liquid nitrogen, l||6||3||2||1||1||0,5|
|Inner diameter of the neck, mm||185||185||99||84||99||66|
|Inner diameter of the vessel, mm||185||185||99||84||99||66|
|Outer diameter, mm||198||198||122||109||122||86|
|Usable internal height, mm||269||160||180||157||155||180|
|Overall height, mm||300||191||312||231||178||203|
|Nominal evaporation rate without lid, day||0,4||0,2||0,1||0,1||0,2||0,1|