Department of dermatology and venereology and cosmetology of PFUR recruiting slushatelya part-time education using distance learning technologies with the issuance of certificates of qualification of the state sample on the certification cycle total improvements
"DERMATOVENEREOLOGY" - 144 hours (24 days).
List of necessary documents for enrolment to certification cycle for DERMATOLOGY (144 hours).
- Copy of passport (1st page and residence permit)
- Certified copy of diploma of graduation (if the diploma and the passport does not match name – the documents confirming the change of surname, name or patronymic)
- Certified copy of the certificate of completion of internship or residency in dermatology
- Certified copies of previously issued certificates, certificates, certificates of passing courses over the past five years in dermatology
- Certified copy of labor book (all pages) or a certificate of employment.
<br />in Addition to copies available the original documents or notarized copies (on display). Registration of contracts is carried out to the address: street Mikluho-Maklay str., building 21, building 3, room 101 9-17, mon. on Fri.
e-mail for personal questions: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Addresses of classes - Moscow, Kolomenskiy proezd, D. 4,K. 12 and Kosinskaya ulitsa, Dom.3